This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
* 1,145 sq foot condo has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and a sun room, living room, formal dining room, and kitchen
* 2nd floor unit with nice views from various rooms and sun room
* New Heat Pump/Air Conditioning/Air Handler
* New dishwasher
* New tile in kitchen and sun room
* Original wood floors with recently-redone stain
* Pantry, linen closet and clothes closets
* Large walk-in storage closet in basement
* Updated light fixtures
* Safe and secure building (visitors have to be buzzed in)
* Beautiful patio area in back with grill and ample seating for hosting guests
* Water, sewage, taxes, building insurance, building maintenance, trash and recycle pickup included in monthly assessment
* Low utility bills due to brand new high-efficiency heat pump (installed June 2011)
* Pet-friendly building located across from convenient dog-park, Greenway Court
- Built in 1925
- 156 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 12812055
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 79189652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Virginia Beach Metro home values will increase 1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 1008 Westover Ave|
Nearby Schools in Norfolk
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!