- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,407 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $170
- MLS #: 225730
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Appliances \ Disposal, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Inside, Lot Description \ Less than 1 acre, Lot Description \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Description \ Heavily Wooded Lot, Boat Facilities \ None, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Finish \ Brick, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Garage \ Three or More Vehicles, Lot Description \ Level, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Appliances \ Central Vacuum, Other Rooms \ Bonus Room, Style \ Traditional, Floors\Walls \ Sheetrock\Drywall, Other Rooms \ Recreation Room, Appliances \ Icemaker, Construction\Foundation \ Solid Masonry, Misc Search \ Automatic Garage Door, Misc Search \ Burglar\Fire Alarm
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,815 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 43-01-02-0-000-003.011
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 90623911
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $295-675K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36526 homes, this home is 324% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 102.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Daphne, and 61.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|10075 Rosewood Ln Daphne, AL||$543K||7||7||5,588|
|10055 Rosewood Ln Daphne, AL||$453K||4||4||3,600|
|10109 Rosewood Ln Daphne, AL||$787K||5||--||5,692|
|10048 Rosewood Ln Daphne, AL||$421K||--||2||3,296|
|10109 Rosewood Ln Daphne, AL||$462K||4||5||5,100|
|10054 Rosewood Ln Daphne, AL||$603K||5||5||4,643|
|10160 Rosewood Ln Daphne, AL||$756K||4||--||5,408|
|28230 State Highway 181 Daphne, AL||$180K||3||2||1,816|
|28230 Highway 181 Daphne, AL||$161K||3||2||2,083|
|10166 Rosewood Ln Daphne, AL||$784K||--||--||6,449|
|10101 Plantation Dr Daphne, AL||$216K||4||1||1,955|
|10188 Rosewood Ln Daphne, AL||$602K||--||4||4,398|
|10188 Rosewood Ln Daphne, AL||$466K||4||5||4,632|
|10113 Plantation Dr Daphne, AL||$255K||4||2||2,981|
|10075 Plantation Dr Daphne, AL||$271K||4||1||3,129|
|10065 Plantation Dr Daphne, AL||$422K||--||3||3,943|
|10263 Plantation Dr Daphne, AL||$327K||4||3||3,300|
|10165 Plantation Dr Daphne, AL||$358K||3||2||3,208|
|10140 Plantation Dr Daphne, AL||$315K||4||3.5||3,536|
|10052 Plantation Dr Daphne, AL||$242K||4||1||2,934|
Nearby Schools in Daphne
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.