- Lot: 7,540 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,152 all time views
- 45 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $48,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $31
- MLS #: T2748979
- View Virtual Tour
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Location \ Level, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Storage, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,569 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 1722440000
- Zillow Home ID: 45098788
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $123-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East Tampa home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among East Tampa homes, this home is 178.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 120.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% greater than in Tampa, and 348.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
|1011 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$116K||3||1||1,433|
|1007 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$73K||2||1||995|
|1005 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$49K||2||1||775|
|1010 E North Bay St Tampa, FL||$93K||3||2||1,244|
|1008 E North Bay St Tampa, FL||$62K||2||1||939|
|1012 E North Bay St Tampa, FL||$94K||3||2||1,195|
|1101 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$87K||2||1||1,086|
|1010 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$63K||2||1||672|
|1012 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$149K||3||2||1,406|
|1006 E North Bay St Tampa, FL||$48K||2||1||672|
|1008 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$46K||2||1||600|
|1014 E North Bay St Tampa, FL||$148K||3||2||1,386|
|1003 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$166K||3||2||1,708|
|1014 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$57K||2||1||864|
|1006 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$99K||3||1||1,152|
|1116 E North Bay St Tampa, FL||$73K||3||1||1,233|
|1102 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$144K||3||2||1,479|
|4301 N 10th St Tampa, FL||$61K||3||1||1,026|
|1002 E North Bay St Tampa, FL||$106K||3||1||1,340|
|1103 E Genesee St Tampa, FL||$86K||2||1||928|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.