1009 Leigh Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 1 bath, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $39,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Business Center, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Secured entry
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08311109
- Zillow Home ID: 6188464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1009 Leigh Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Villa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% higher than in Charlotte, and 458.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 1015 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$116K21792
- 1001 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$220K321,780
- 1021 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC--311,091
- 904 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$92K21696
- 908 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$80K21800
- 931 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$170K311,154
- 1008 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$119K321,200
- 1014 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$157K321,402
- 900 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$107K221,020
- 912 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$108K21976
- 1000 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$98K311,050
- 1020 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$113K21924
- 1027 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$91K21876
- 916 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$84K21780
- 927 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$125K20.5876
- 932 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$139K21990
- 828 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$115K22948
- 1026 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$163K321,038
- 1033 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$129K21886
- 920 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$85K21696
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292