1009 Morse Dr, Pacific Grove, CA 939504 beds, 3 baths, 2,437 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $308
- Parking: 411 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,437 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 006704004000
- Zillow Home ID: 19326735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1009 Morse Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.5% lower than in Pacific Grove, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pacific Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93950 home values.
- 1005 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA$612K31.51,253
- 1013 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA$847K412,819
- 2100 David Ave Monterey, CA$649K321,272
- 2140 David Ave Monterey, CA$829K322,015
- 1003 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA$600K31.51,253
- 1017 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA$578K321,025
- 2098 David Ave Monterey, CA$590K221,180
- 2160 David Ave Monterey, CA$520K331,386
- 1004 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA$699K31.51,933
- 1021 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA$871K432,567
- 1010 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA$646K31.51,441
- 1001 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA$649K31.51,408
- 895 Lottie St Monterey, CA$631K221,062
- 501 Beaumont Ave Pacific Grove, CA$800K32.51,893
- 2121 David Ave Monterey, CA$645K32.51,320
- 2180 David Ave Monterey, CA$577K331,393
- 2099 David Ave Monterey, CA$678K331,061
- 891 Lottie St Monterey, CA$520K321,499
- 1025 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA$929K43.53,073
- 2123 David Ave Monterey, CA$494K21653
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292