- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1009 Swandon Ct, Apex, NC 275025 beds, 5 baths, 4,279 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 483 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Visit http://1009Swandon.DrewLudlow.com to download the full MLS Info Sheet
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,279 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 074209158766000
- Zillow Home ID: 50117503
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1009 Swandon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27502 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.7% higher than in Apex, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27502 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27502 home values.
- 1011 Swandon Ct Apex, NC$332K--2.52,724
- 1007 Swandon Ct Apex, NC$337K--2.53,406
- 1806 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$456K--3.54,350
- 1010 Swandon Ct Apex, NC$331K--2.52,818
- 1003 Southmoor Ct Apex, NC$352K--2.52,916
- 1005 Southmoor Ct Apex, NC$336K--32,837
- 1804 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$433K52.53,232
- 1808 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$393K--2.53,834
- 1005 Swandon Ct Apex, NC$325K--2.53,194
- 1008 Swandon Ct Apex, NC$355K43.53,155
- 808 Haddon Hall Dr Apex, NC$348K433,023
- 1802 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$392K--33,091
- 806 Haddon Hall Dr Apex, NC$342K--2.52,834
- 1004 Swandon Ct Apex, NC$413K43.53,879
- 810 Haddon Hall Dr Apex, NC$353K--2.53,188
- 1004 Southmoor Ct Apex, NC$394K--3.53,746
- 1812 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$351K432,900
- 1003 Swandon Ct Apex, NC$327K43.52,950
- 1805 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$374K52.53,061
- 1801 Charlion Downs Ln Apex, NC$416K633,471
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!