A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,894 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- HOA Fee: $116
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Other (See Remarks), Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Phoenix Prep Academy, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Detached, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,105 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 11129054
- Zillow Home ID: 7521845
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-178K.
Market guideZillow predicts Central City home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Central City homes, this home is valued 16.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.7% greater than in Phoenix, and 218.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central City home values.
|838 N 10th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$91K||--||--||806|
|1011 W Roosevelt St Phoenix, AZ||$97K||--||1||1,025|
|834 N 10th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||1||1,058|
|837 N 11th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$85K||2||1||800|
|1015 W Roosevelt St Phoenix, AZ||$87K||1||1||792|
|W Roosevelt St Phoenix, AZ||$87K||--||1||792|
|1010 W Roosevelt St Phoenix, AZ||$277K||3||2||1,224|
|833 N 11th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$187K||--||--||3,075|
|830 N 10th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$162K||--||--||2,482|
|1006 W Roosevelt St Phoenix, AZ||$247K||--||1||1,156|
|922 W Roosevelt St Phoenix, AZ||$270K||--||1||1,271|
|829 N 11th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$98K||--||1||1,116|
|826 N 10th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$119K||3||2||1,225|
|1018 W Roosevelt St Phoenix, AZ||$308K||Studio||--||5,000|
|825 N 11th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$80K||--||1||660|
|918 W Roosevelt St Phoenix, AZ||$276K||--||1||1,218|
|845 N 10th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$106K||1||1||800|
|822 N 10th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$100K||--||1||1,107|
|837 N 10th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$94K||--||--||928|
|833 N 10th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$92K||--||1||945|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!