- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 66 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,499 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $189
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $203,300
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: O5213696
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Last Status \ Pending, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Foundation \ Stem Wall
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,673 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 182331201302730
- Zillow Home ID: 71057886
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $204-254K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32829 home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32829 homes, this home is 39.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32829, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 193.5% higher than in Orange, and 587.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32829 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32829 home values.
|Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$237K||4||2.5||2,673|
|10078 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$237K||5||3||2,581|
|10102 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$240K||3||2.5||2,723|
|10114 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$238K||3||2||2,695|
|10066 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$180K||4||2||1,762|
|4765 Tarflower Ln Orlando, FL||$245K||4||3||2,650|
|4779 Tarflower Ln Orlando, FL||$173K||4||2||1,578|
|4751 Tarflower Ln Orlando, FL||$184K||4||2||1,843|
|4785 Tarflower Ln Orlando, FL||$188K||4||2||1,844|
|10126 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$201K||4||2||1,812|
|4729 Tarflower Ln Orlando, FL||$257K||5||3||2,823|
|10085 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$299K||6||5||3,026|
|10097 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$255K||3||2.5||3,017|
|4799 Tarflower Ln Orlando, FL||$239K||4||2.5||2,754|
|10073 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$269K||4||2.5||2,942|
|10109 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$248K||4||3||2,859|
|10061 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$181K||4||2||1,802|
|10121 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$182K||3||2||1,631|
|10013 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$181K||3||2||1,578|
|10025 Oak Crest Rd Orlando, FL||$272K||5||3||2,830|
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.