A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,567 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, COL_DSCRP_3 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks)
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,276 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0171 B:0000 L:0059
- Zillow Home ID: 59240509
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $255-319K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01841 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01841 homes, this home is valued 69.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% higher than in Lawrence, and 23.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
|92 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$217K||4||1.5||1,838|
|91 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$195K||3||1||1,876|
|88-90 Alder St Lawrence, MA||$215K||6||3||1,953|
|87 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$168K||2||1||585|
|82-86 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$247K||5||2||2,336|
|81-83 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$250K||4||2||2,532|
|89 Alder St # 95 Lawrence, MA||$275K||6||3||2,680|
|78 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$312K||9||3||3,924|
|87 Alder St Lawrence, MA||$243K||6||3||2,496|
|77 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$234K||5||1.5||2,125|
|76 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$177K||3||1.5||950|
|111 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$178K||3||1.5||985|
|108-110 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$194K||3||1.5||1,500|
|454 Hampshire St Lawrence, MA||$181K||3||1||1,179|
|450-452 Hampshire St Lawrence, MA||$248K||8||3||2,424|
|448 Hampshire St Lawrence, MA||$249K||7||3||2,424|
|446-446A Hampshire St Lawrence, MA||$387K||6||5||4,640|
|113 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$178K||4||2||1,083|
|69 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$266K||4||4||2,290|
|68 Exchange St Lawrence, MA||$283K||9||3||3,420|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.