- Built in 2004
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 477 all time views
- HOA Fee: $1,798
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $1,150,000
- Price/sqft: $3,033
- MLS #: A2104738
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: City, Water
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Amenities \ Trash Chute, Front Exposure \ North East, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Security Information \ Lobby Secured, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Water Access \ Deeded Beach Access, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Parking Description \ Valet Parking, Unit Design \ High Rise, Unit View \ Ocean View, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, Approval Information \ No Approvals, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Restrictions \ No Restrictions, Section \ 34, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Pet Restrictions \ None, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Master Bathroom Description \ Separate Tub & Shower, Amenities \ Bar, Master Bathroom Description \ Dual Sinks, Master Bathroom Description \ Whirlpool\Spa, Master Bathroom Description \ Bidet, Windows\Treatment \ Double Hung Metal, Style \ Condo-Hotel, Windows\Treatment \ Impact Glass, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 2, Development Name \ Setai The Setai, Folio Number \ 02-32-34-153-1800
- Range / Oven
- Stories: 40
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 163
- Floor size: 821 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0232341531800
- Unit floor #: 23
- Zillow Home ID: 64906124
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.1-1.98M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts City Center home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Miami Beach as a whole. Among City Center homes, this home is 757.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 761.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In City Center, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.5% lower than in Miami Beach, and 35.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help City Center home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or City Center home values.
|Other Units in this Building (155)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 101 20th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.