- Built in 2004
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,764 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $2,000,000
- Price/sqft: $2,820
- MLS #: A2130569
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Approval Information \ No Approvals
- Design \ High Rise
- Development Name \ SETAI
- Dining Description \ Other
- Folio Number \ 02-32-34-153-1620
- Front Exposure \ South
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Interior Features \ Built-Ins
- Interior Features \ First Floor Entry
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Miscellaneous \ As-Is
- Municipal Code \ 2
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Parking Description \ Guest Parking
- Parking Description \ Valet Parking
- Pet Restrictions \ Maximum 20 Lbs
- Pets Allowed \ Yes
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Month
- Section \ 34
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ SETAI RESORT & RESIDENCES
- View Type: Bay
- View Type: Ocean View
- Water Access \ Deeded Beach Access
- Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades
- Year Built Description \ Resale
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 163
- Floor size: 1,241 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0232341531620
- Zillow Home ID: 64851253
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.32-4.2M.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: City Center
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In City Center, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.5% less than in Miami Beach, and 35.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help City Center home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or City Center home values.
|Other Units in this Building (158)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 101 20th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.