- Lot: 2.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 261 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,929 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $179
- MLS #: 71301830
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, AMENITIES \ Stables, SEWER_AND_WATER \ City\Town Water, SEWER_AND_WATER \ Private Sewerage, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub\Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, STYLE \ Colonial, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone\Granite\Solid, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, HEATING \ Propane, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, STYLE \ Antique, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH4_DSCRP \ Hot Tub \ Spa
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,769 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:18.0 L:186.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57203332
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-725K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02739 home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 3.3% decrease for Mattapoisett as a whole. Among 02739 homes, this home is 30.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02739, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% higher than in Mattapoisett, and 21.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02739 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mattapoisett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02739 home values.
|2 Crystal Spring Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$465K||4||1.5||2,464|
|109 Acushnet Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$299K||3||1||1,144|
|4 Crystal Spring Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$277K||2||1||1,473|
|111 Acushnet Rd # 111A Mattapoisett, MA||$400K||--||--||--|
|111 Acushnet Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$418K||--||--||--|
|110 Acushnet Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$299K||4||2||1,875|
|98 Acushnet Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$461K||3||2.5||2,525|
|6 Crystal Spring Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$298K||2||1||756|
|93 Acushnet Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$308K||2||1||1,828|
|100 Acushnet Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$454K||--||--||--|
|14 Crystal Spring Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$235K||3||1||1,152|
|12 Crystal Spring Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$275K||3||1||1,304|
|106 Acushnet Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$289K||3||2||1,688|
|11 Crystal Spring Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$294K||2||1.5||1,319|
|107 Acushnet Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$313K||3||2||1,572|
|115 Acushnet Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$362K||2||2||2,001|
|17 Crystal Spring Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$281K||3||1||1,101|
|3 Crystal Spring Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$575K||4||1.5||1,972|
|108 Acushnet Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$240K||2||1||871|
|13 Crystal Spring Rd Mattapoisett, MA||$247K||3||1||1,040|
Nearby Schools in Mattapoisett
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
4-6 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.