- Built in 1987
- 61 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,387 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $356
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 1091402
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Tennis Court
- Property Category \ Condominium, Access \ First Floor Access, Status \ Active, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Pro-Mgt \ Yes, Electric \ 100 Amps, Electric \ Individual Meter, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Clapboard, Fireplace \ None, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Private School, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Living Room, Assigned\Unassigned \ Assigned, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Hot Water \ Tank, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Recreational Facility, Near \ Swimming, Sewer \ Connected, Wall \ Plaster, Water-Supply \ Connected, Near \ Golf, Historic \ None, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Wall \ Dry Wall, Insulation \ Floors, Type \ Town House, Hot Water \ Gas, Access \ Private Entry, Foundation Type \ Concrete
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:58B L:31 U:1
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 66046884
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $136-248K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02895 home values will fall 4% next year, compared to a 4% fall for Woonsocket as a whole. Among 02895 homes, this home is 9.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 61% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02895, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Woonsocket, and 79.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
Nearby Schools in Woonsocket
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.