A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $397,700
- Price/sqft: $208
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Stream, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Garrison, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0038 B:694T L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56857080
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02760 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for North Attleborough as a whole. Among 02760 homes, this home is valued 29.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in North Attleborough, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02760 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
|91 Cranberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$433K||4||2.5||2,688|
|111 Cranberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$409K||4||2.5||2,212|
|92 Cranberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$396K||3||2.5||2,119|
|96 Debora Rd North Attleboro, MA||$385K||4||2.5||2,136|
|45 Mary Ann Way North Attleboro, MA||$379K||3||1.5||1,980|
|86 Debora Rd North Attleboro, MA||$362K||3||1.5||1,872|
|5 Laurie Ln North Attleboro, MA||$387K||4||2.5||2,052|
|106 Debora Rd North Attleboro, MA||$373K||3||1.5||2,222|
|16 Laurie Ln North Attleboro, MA||$428K||4||2.5||2,272|
|25 Mary Ann Way North Attleboro, MA||$368K||3||1.5||2,128|
|119 Cranberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$369K||3||2||2,082|
|55 Mary Ann Way North Attleboro, MA||$423K||3||2.5||2,452|
|118 Cranberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$421K||4||2.5||2,376|
|76 Debora Rd North Attleboro, MA||$387K||3||3||1,924|
|15 Mary Ann Way North Attleboro, MA||$435K||4||2.5||2,638|
|95 Debora Rd North Attleboro, MA||$368K||3||1.5||1,955|
|116 Debora Rd North Attleboro, MA||$367K||4||2.5||1,961|
|26 Laurie Ln North Attleboro, MA||$431K||4||3.5||2,534|
|105 Debora Rd North Attleboro, MA||$414K||4||2.5||2,256|
|46 Mary Ann Way North Attleboro, MA||$422K||4||2.5||2,196|
Nearby Schools in North Attleborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!