101 E Brookside Ave, Akron, OH 443014 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- 170 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $34,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- MLS #: 3479820
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 380 sqft
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6706049
- Zillow Home ID: 35419324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 E Brookside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Firestone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% less than in Akron, and 101.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 97 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$57K411,443
- 105 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$68K311,557
- 93 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$52K311,413
- 109 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH--311,373
- 104 Ido Ave Akron, OH$53K321,451
- 100 Ido Ave Akron, OH$53K311,200
- 108 Ido Ave Akron, OH$69K321,848
- 89 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$60K41.51,732
- 96 Ido Ave Akron, OH$60K51.51,656
- 112 Ido Ave Akron, OH$61K511,584
- 106 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$51K31.51,393
- 102 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$64K311,609
- 110 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$55K311,485
- 98 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$58K31.51,477
- 92 Ido Ave Akron, OH$54K311,478
- 85 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$52K311,379
- 94 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$59K311,501
- 123 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$43K21792
- 88 Ido Ave Akron, OH$51K311,212
- 90 E Brookside Ave Akron, OH$60K311,457
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!