- Built in 1951
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 302
- All time views: 3,055
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $300/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $319
- MLS #: A2181563
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Concrete
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Equipment: Disposal
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- First Floor Entry
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Amenities: Community Room
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Windows: Drapes & Rods
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Parking Description: Street Parking
- Section: 37
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Unit View: Skyline View
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-37-057-0910
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 623 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141370570910
- Unit floor #: 15
- Zillow Home ID: 82412428
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $178-219K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.8% lower than in Miami, and 180.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (98)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 101 E Flagler St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.