A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,375 all time views
- HOA Fee: $177
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 394 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $126,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 11-15 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Down Payment Resource \ Yes, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Family Room Level \ Lower, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Appraiser, Status \ Contingent, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Lake Michigan, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,494 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1202113130071002
- Zillow Home ID: 61233770
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-168K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60440 home values will decrease 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Bolingbrook as a whole. Among 60440 homes, this home is valued 11.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% greater than in Bolingbrook, and 738.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60440 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bolingbrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60440 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bolingbrook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.