A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
SIX MONTH LEASE AVAILABLE....OR LONGER. WILL OFFER ONE FREE MONTH WITH 18 MONTH LEASE.
* 3rd floor - condo has had custom soundproofing-very quiet condo
* Freshly painted in sophisticated palette throughout
* New plush neutral carpeting
* Lovely living room with gas fireplace with wood mantel - opens to dining area
* French doors to private balcony
* Spacious master bedroom with front facing windows - large double door closet
* In condo laundry with GE Washer & Dryer and built in shelves
* Kitchen offers plenty of cabinets, double stainless steel sink, gas range & oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and built in microwave. Counter seating and pass through to living room.
* Sunlit dining room/study is a great flex space - open to both the kitchen and living room.
*Full bath has extended hardwood vanity, wall mirror, linen closet and tub/shower combo
* Unfurnished (will furnish for a longer lease.)
*Club House access
Pets: Will consider
WILLOFFER ONE MONTH FREE RENT WITH 18 MONTH LEASE.
- Available now
- Lease: Six Months
- Deposit & fees: 1100
- Pets: Cats, large dogs, small dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Posted: 19 days ago
- Views since listing: 257
- All time views: 1,366
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $1.22
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Guest parking
- Living room
- Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Built in 2006
- Floor size: 905 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $110,000
- Parcel #: 091205205018
- Zillow Home ID: 80872195
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
1,366 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Nearby Schools in Ann Arbor
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Thanks for using Zillow!