- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
101 Fletcher St, Valdosta, GA 316021 bath, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Parcel #: MN5 0101
- Zillow Home ID: 113511061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 Fletcher Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.8% lower than in Georgia, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31602 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Georgia.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 108 Brashier Dr Ray City, GA$45K321,056
- 198 Bryant Rd Homerville, GA$40K----896
- 121 Bryant Rd Homerville, GA$40K----1,056
- 79 Bryant Rd Homerville, GA$57K--21,484
- 143 Bryant Rd Homerville, GA$41K----720
- 173 Bryant Rd Homerville, GA$40K----840
- 55 Ray Dr Ray City, GA$46K321,216
- 483 N Highway 125 Ray City, GA$100K--21,901
- 746 Johnson St Ray City, GA$42K221,064
- 88 Johnson St Ray City, GA$40K321,152
- 19 Wilburn St Ray City, GA$149K32.51,700
- 469 Highway 125 Ray City, GA$46K--11,352
- 694 Johnson St Ray City, GA$43K321,152
- 15 Wilburn St Ray City, GA$218K--2.52,532
- 101 Johnson St Ray City, GA$46K--1.51,306
- 37 Wilburn St Ray City, GA$105K------
- 673 Johnson St Ray City, GA$67K321,300
- 583 Johnson St Ray City, GA$41K32840
- 631 Johnson St Ray City, GA$70K321,138
- 621 Johnson St Ray City, GA$57K--21,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292