101 Gentry Ct, Madison, AL 357584 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,345 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $693,374
- Price/sqft: $207
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,345 sqft
- Parcel #: 1509314001015027
- Zillow Home ID: 92139502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 Gentry Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35758 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.4% higher than in Madison, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35758 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35758 home values.
- 103 Gentry Ct Madison, AL$427K--3.53,734
- 107 Woodley Rd Madison, AL$504K--3.53,867
- 105 Woodley Rd Madison, AL$418K433,709
- 117 Glen Ives Way Madison, AL$456K--3.53,894
- 119 Glen Ives Way Madison, AL$485K--4.53,642
- 100 Gentry Ct Madison, AL$533K--34,895
- 105 Gentry Ct Madison, AL$468K--3.54,299
- 103 Woodley Rd Madison, AL$403K43.53,650
- 102 Gentry Ct Madison, AL$507K--3.53,823
- 121 Glen Ives Way Madison, AL$427K553,690
- 124 Glen Ives Way Madison, AL$406K43.53,280
- 107 Gentry Ct Madison, AL$434K--3.53,163
- 104 Gentry Ct Madison, AL$453K--3.53,761
- 111 Woodley Rd Madison, AL$421K--33,253
- 124 Glen Ives Way Madison, AL$402K43.53,235
- 106 Gentry Ct Madison, AL$481K--3.53,798
- 101 Woodley Rd Madison, AL$532K--3.54,321
- 109 Gentry Ct Madison, AL$402K--4.53,789
- 100 Woodley Rd Madison, AL$352K--3.53,418
- 113 Woodley Rd Madison, AL$506K--3.54,463
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!