- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,465 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: G10029878
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Appliances Included \ None, Area Amenities \ Park, Area Amenities \ Playground, Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Area Num \ Bristol, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Security System, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Feature \ Workshop, Last Change Type \ Price Increase, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mill Rate \ 34.6100, Neighborhood \ Bristol (117), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0190632
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58130801
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-190K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is 27.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Bristol, and 98.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|107 George St Bristol, CT||$178K||5||3||2,734|
|93 George St Bristol, CT||$217K||8||3||4,049|
|111 George St Bristol, CT||$183K||Studio||3||2,901|
|122 George St Bristol, CT||$158K||3||2||1,901|
|85 George St Bristol, CT||$197K||5||1||2,481|
|128 George St Bristol, CT||$215K||6||3||3,236|
|104 George St Bristol, CT||$166K||3||1.5||1,275|
|117 George St Bristol, CT||$168K||4||2||2,236|
|132 George St Bristol, CT||$166K||3||2.5||2,015|
|135 George St Bristol, CT||$174K||3||2||2,010|
|86 George St Bristol, CT||$164K||4||2||2,206|
|94 George St Bristol, CT||$225K||5||2.5||3,245|
|120 George St Bristol, CT||$189K||3||1||1,955|
|121 George St Bristol, CT||$163K||4||2||1,992|
|147 George St Bristol, CT||$167K||4||2||2,128|
|80 George St Bristol, CT||$147K||5||2||1,976|
|127 George St Bristol, CT||$178K||4||3||2,635|
|38 Porter Ct Bristol, CT||$132K||--||--||--|
|159 George St Bristol, CT||$141K||2||1||1,000|
|74 George St Bristol, CT||$182K||5||3||3,180|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.