- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 166 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,986 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $38
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $143
- MLS #: 222118
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Construction\Foundation \ Slab, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Lot Description \ Golf Course, Boat Facilities \ None, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Lot Description \ Less than .5 acre, Finish \ Brick, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Garage \ Three or More Vehicles, Other Rooms \ Sun\Florida Room, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Other Rooms \ Bonus Room, Other Rooms \ Office\Study, Style \ Traditional, Misc Search \ Automatic Garage Door
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 43-09-32-0-001-215
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 84396095
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $330-835K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36532 homes, this home is 181.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36532, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Fairhope, and 88.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Fairhope
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.