This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Additional Room Type \ Workshop, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Entertainment Center, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Other Room 2 Description \ Workshop, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,176 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109439132
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $270-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06019 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Hartford Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in Hartford Metro, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 06019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06019 home values.
|97 Indian Hill Rd Collinsville, CT||$296K||4||3||2,094|
|115 Indian Hill Rd Collinsville, CT||$220K||2||1||1,268|
|85 Indian Hill Rd Collinsville, CT||$420K||--||--||--|
|65 Spaulding Rd Collinsville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|62 Spaulding Rd Collinsville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|144 Indian Hill Rd Collinsville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|107 W Mountain Rd Collinsville, CT||$333K||--||--||--|
|68 Indian Hill Rd Collinsville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|71 Indian Hill Rd Collinsville, CT||$354K||--||--||--|
|8 Cedaridge Rd Canton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|103 W Mountain Rd Collinsville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|108 W Mountain Rd Collinsville, CT||$307K||4||2||2,597|
|106 W Mountain Rd Collinsville, CT||$389K||4||2.5||2,664|
|112 W Mountain Rd Collinsville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|96 W Mountain Rd Collinsville, CT||$358K||--||--||--|
|90 W Mountain Rd Collinsville, CT||$345K||--||--||--|
|5 Cedaridge Rd Canton, CT||$334K||--||--||--|
|89 W Mountain Rd Collinsville, CT||$336K||--||--||--|
|61 Indian Hill Rd Collinsville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|84 W Mountain Rd Collinsville, CT||$318K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Canton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.