A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,538 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $171
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Sports Court
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Exterior Siding \ Wood, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Shared Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Shared Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 90
- Floor size: 1,374 sqft
- Parcel #: M:123 B:37 U:101
- Zillow Home ID: 58913225
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-390K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06443 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Madison as a whole. Among 06443 homes, this home is valued 19.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06443, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Madison, and 6.7% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06443 home values.
Nearby Schools in Madison
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.