101 Lower Walden Rd, Carmel, CA 939235 beds, 6.5 baths, 5,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 238 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 1995 for $925,000
- Price/sqft: $1,179
- MLS #: 81422420
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 800 sqft
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Steam Room, Expansive Wine Cellar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,932 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 241281001000
- Zillow Home ID: 19379233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 Lower Walden Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% higher than in Carmel, and 42.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93923 home values.
- 191 Lower Walden Rd Carmel, CA$2.51M233,109
- 188 Upper Walden Rd Carmel, CA$2.2M32.52,211
- 183 Sonoma Ln Carmel, CA$1.94M332,006
- 190 Upper Walden Rd Carmel, CA$1.85M422,657
- 232 Highway 1 Carmel, CA$3.97M454,730
- 232 Highway 1 Carmel, CA$2.9M44.54,730
- 232 Highway 1 Carmel, CA$3.53M44.54,450
- 234 Lower Walden Rd Carmel, CA$2.42M22.53,536
- 193 Upper Walden Rd Carmel, CA$3M642,759
- 3 Sonoma Ln Carmel, CA$1.4M321,918
- 179 Sonoma Ln Carmel, CA$1.38M11.51,132
- 9 Sonoma Ln Carmel, CA$2.04M432,890
- 189 Upper Walden Rd Carmel, CA$1.72M32.52,027
- 199 Van Ess Way Carmel, CA$1.69M23.52,878
- 175 Sonoma Ln Carmel, CA$3.15M44.54,615
- 191 Upper Walden Rd Carmel, CA$2.9M33.53,092
- 176 Sonoma Ln Carmel, CA$1.96M332,560
- 191 San Remo Rd Carmel, CA$1.79M221,289
- 185 Van Ess Way Carmel, CA$1.77M333,067
- 223 Lower Walden Rd Carmel, CA$2.17M342,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!