101 Melanie Dr, Hendersonville, TN 370754 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $96,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Short Term Rental options are available call for details
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 123
- Parcel #: 170M D 01400 000
- Zillow Home ID: 80351195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 Melanie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37075, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in Hendersonville, and 7.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37075 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hendersonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37075 home values.
- 103 Roberta Dr Hendersonville, TN$147K--1.51,175
- 103 Melanie Dr Hendersonville, TN$166K331,932
- 107 Roberta Dr Hendersonville, TN$166K--1.52,275
- 105 Melanie Dr Hendersonville, TN$175K--22,069
- 122 Curtis Crossroads Hendersonville, TN$165K322,100
- 106 Roberta Dr Hendersonville, TN$231K--2.53,034
- 102 Melanie Dr Hendersonville, TN$164K31.51,700
- 124 Curtis Crossroads Hendersonville, TN$132K121,575
- 108 Roberta Dr Hendersonville, TN$138K--1.51,175
- 104 Roberta Dr Hendersonville, TN$155K--1.51,175
- 109 Roberta Dr Hendersonville, TN$146K321,351
- 110 Roberta Dr Hendersonville, TN$156K--1.51,300
- 126 Curtis Crossroads Hendersonville, TN$125K--1.51,350
- 104 Melanie Dr Hendersonville, TN$164K321,600
- 107 Melanie Dr Hendersonville, TN$124K--1.51,232
- 112 Roberta Dr Hendersonville, TN$126K--11,020
- 120 Curtis Crossroads Hendersonville, TN$123K41.51,535
- 111 Roberta Dr Hendersonville, TN$136K--1.51,150
- 128 Curtis Crossroads Hendersonville, TN$163K--21,289
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!