A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 4,349 all time views
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $5,885,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $774
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, Garage, 5 spaces
- View: City, Water
- Dining Room \ Formal, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Pool Type \ Other, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ 24 Hr Notice, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ Call Listing Agent, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Spanish/Mediterr, View(s) \ Bay, View(s) \ Bridges, View(s) \ City, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Mountains, View(s) \ Other, View(s) \ Panoramic, View(s) \ Water
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 7,600 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117758853
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.99-8.99M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94920 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Tiburon as a whole. Among 94920 homes, this home is valued 273.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% lower than in Tiburon, and 50.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94920 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tiburon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94920 home values.
Nearby Schools in Tiburon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!