A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
xA;All of this is within just a few steps to your destination. With all the benefits which include Night life, Powerhouse Gym, Orange Theory Gym, Gourmet Restaurants, Shopping, Professional Sports, Cruise Port, Bayshore Blvd and more. Also, the common area has a huge rooftop deck area to enjoy your favorite beverage and relax overlooking Channelside and Downtown skyline.
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cooling: Central
- 14 days ago
- Views: 3,751 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $1.58
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Concrete
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Furnishings \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Lease Terms \ Annual, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.), Pool \ None, Property Description \ Mid Rise, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Rental, Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, Rental Rate Type \ Monthly, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Built in 1945
- Floor size: 1,107 sqft
- HOA Fee: $363
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $186,000
- MLS #: T2739371
- Parcel #: 1992942214
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 64669508
|Other Units in this Building (11)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 101 N 12th St|
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this rent for $1,185-1,500.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org