101 N Gardner Ave, Charlotte, NC 282169,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Last sold: May 2014 for $26,500
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Parcel #: 06902201
- Zillow Home ID: 6178838
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 N Gardner Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Biddleville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% less than in Charlotte, and 336.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Biddleville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Biddleville home values.
- 107 N Gardner Ave Charlotte, NC$73K21720
- 100 N Gregg St Charlotte, NC$75K21885
- 100 S Gardner Ave Charlotte, NC$65K21800
- 106 N Gregg St Charlotte, NC$60K21760
- 111 N Gardner Ave Charlotte, NC$65K21778
- 110 N Gregg St Charlotte, NC$61K21848
- 100 N Gardner Ave Charlotte, NC$66K31840
- 101 S Gregg St Charlotte, NC$68K321,100
- 104 S Gardner Ave Charlotte, NC$67K21800
- 115 N Gardner Ave Charlotte, NC$64K31.5888
- 106 N Gardner Ave Charlotte, NC$76K21768
- 114 N Gregg St Charlotte, NC$75K21700
- 107 S Gregg St Charlotte, NC$70K21810
- 110 N Gardner Ave Charlotte, NC$65K21696
- 110 S Gardner Ave Charlotte, NC$74K21896
- 101 S Gardner Ave Charlotte, NC$462K--23,784
- 113 S Gregg St Charlotte, NC$65K21800
- 411 Seldon Dr Charlotte, NC$64K311,020
- 401 Seldon Dr Charlotte, NC$61K21912
- 114 S Gardner Ave Charlotte, NC$71K21648
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!