This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Large, well-located home, with fantastic floor plan features sweeping views from the San Rafael Bridge to the Sonoma Wine Country.
Main floor features:
- Grand formal entry (with coat closet and powder room)
- View deck off formal entry, living room and master suite
- Living room with vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and sweeping views
- Family Room with hardwood floors and sweeping views
- Formal dining room with hardwood floors and filtered views through mature oak trees
- Large eat-in kitchen with plenty of counter and cabinet space, computer desk and large deck for barbecuing and entertaining
On the opposite side of the formal entry the Main Floor also features:
- Formal Master Suite with large walk-in closet, glass doors that lead to grand view deck, large bathroom with dual sinks and walk-in shower
- Three more bedrooms and another full bathroom with shower over tub
- Another Family Room with another wood burning fireplace
- Fifth bedroom
- Third full bath
- Laundry room
- Downstairs entry with access to covered parking and locking storage (covered parking could be enclosed to be a garage)
Other features include:
- Dual-paned windows and doors throughout (with the exception of decorative windows at the main entry)
- Double doors at the main and lower entries
- Large private, gently sloping lot with views galore
- Four covered parking spaces, plus two uncovered offstreet parking spaces, plus plenty of parking on the street
- GREAT flexible floor plan!
Did I mention views?
Contact me for more information or a private showing!
Kelley Eling, Realtor
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,198 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Zillow Home ID: 2139994318
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94960 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for San Anselmo as a whole. Among 94960 homes, this home is valued 72.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% greater than in San Anselmo, and 86.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94960 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Anselmo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94960 home values.
- Plus Charming Home Built As A Tearoom Walk To Ever APT OR3 beds, 1 baths
1,480 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1910
|101 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$1.49M||5||3.5||3,198|
|101 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$1.47M||5||3||3,198|
|141 Woodside Dr San Anselmo, CA||$887K||3||2||2,034|
|111 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$1.03M||4||3||2,522|
|100 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$885K||3||2.5||2,018|
|150 Woodside Dr San Anselmo, CA||$1.08M||3||3||2,494|
|142 Woodside Dr San Anselmo, CA||$766K||3||2||1,582|
|110 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$850K||3||2||1,814|
|116 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$865K||4||2||1,989|
|135 Woodside Dr San Anselmo, CA||$877K||4||2||1,840|
|115 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$1.06M||4||3||2,607|
|95 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$989K||3||2.5||2,312|
|144 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$1.03M||4||3||2,646|
|138 Woodside Dr San Anselmo, CA||$1.21M||4||4||2,632|
|122 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$740K||3||2||1,598|
|98 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$2.07M||6||4.5||4,048|
|131 Woodside Dr San Anselmo, CA||$1.31M||4||3||2,374|
|119 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$1.21M||4||3||3,093|
|71 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$804K||4||2||1,709|
|75 Oak Springs Dr San Anselmo, CA||$982K||4||3||2,281|
Nearby Schools in San Anselmo
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sir Francis Drake High (assigned)9-121.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!