101 Orchard Pl, Asheville, NC 288013 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $150,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Air Conditioning, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Gas Range, Pets Allowed, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Hk-up, Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1906
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 964964663700000
- Zillow Home ID: 5616519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 Orchard Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% higher than in Asheville, and 5.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28801 home values.
- 105 Orchard Pl Asheville, NC$344K311,605
- Albemarle Rd Asheville, NC--------
- 100 Orchard Pl Asheville, NC$248K41.51,421
- 69 Albemarle Rd Asheville, NC$156K311,176
- 1 Hillside Walk Asheville, NC$186K211,530
- 1 Holiday Dr Arden, NC$209K322,138
- 16 Cherokee Rd Asheville, NC$520K32.52,010
- 2 Hillside Walk Asheville, NC$243KStudio--1,594
- 104 Orchard Rd Asheville, NC$477K332,534
- 18 Cherokee Rd Asheville, NC$603K54.53,164
- 76 Albemarle Rd Asheville, NC$278K41.51,486
- 12B Von Ruck Ct Asheville, NC--Studio----
- 106 Orchard Rd Asheville, NC$301K211,288
- 12 Von Ruck Ct Asheville, NC$308K321,592
- 3 Holiday Dr Arden, NC$248K332,608
- 3 Hillside Walk Asheville, NC$161K22925
- 3 Banbury Cross St Asheville, NC$744K32.52,787
- 54 Albemarle Rd Asheville, NC$460K432,916
- 67 Cherokee Rd Asheville, NC$311K321,694
- 10 Von Ruck Ct Asheville, NC$192K311,085
Nearby Schools in Asheville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292