A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- Views: 932 all time views
- HOA Fee: $225
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Gardening Area, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Planned Area Development, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, FamRm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door(S), Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Den, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 2,439 sqft
- Parcel #: 51500101
- Zillow Home ID: 62536676
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-473K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06073 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06073 homes, this home is valued 10.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06073, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% less than in Glastonbury, and 26.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06073 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06073 home values.
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.