101 S River Rd, Mchenry, IL 600513 beds, 1 bath, 1,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $152,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Guest parking, Living room
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,084 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1401127011
- Zillow Home ID: 5040476
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 S River Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 143.2% higher than in McHenry, and 1134.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60051 home values.
- 2601 W Emerald Ct Mchenry, IL$113K31.51,179
- 2603 W Emerald Ct Mchenry, IL$220K3--1,386
- 112 S River Rd Mchenry, IL$221K32.51,446
- 2612 W Emerald Ct Mchenry, IL--------
- 2609 W Emerald Ct Mchenry, IL$87K----648
- 107 S River Rd Mchenry, IL$196K32.51,530
- 2614 W Emerald Ct Mchenry, IL$120K1--960
- 2611 W Emerald Ct Mchenry, IL$96K----892
- 2613 W Emerald Ct Mchenry, IL$136K431,312
- 2610 S Elmkirk Park Mchenry, IL$72K21--
- 111 S River Rd Mchenry, IL$143K331,362
- 2616 W Emerald Ct Mchenry, IL$78K----858
- S River Rd Mchenry, IL--------
- 2517 N Elmkirk Park Mchenry, IL$197K----2,004
- 2640 Sutton Ct Mchenry, IL$86K----1,440
- S Elmkirk Park Ct Mchenry, IL--------
- 2611 N Elmkirk Park Mchenry, IL$71K21960
- 2612 S Elmkirk Park Mchenry, IL$76K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292