101 SE Low Rd, Shelton, WA 985842 beds, 1 bath, 928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 53 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- MLS #: 662619
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Propane, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Extra finished room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Foundation \ Slab, Heating and cooling \ L, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Propane, Status \ A, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, View \ Bay, View \ Canal, View \ L, View \ Strait, Water Source \ Shared Well
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 319015100024
- Zillow Home ID: 60929766
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 Se Low Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98584 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 60.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% higher than in Shelton, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98584 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shelton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5 SE Court Rd Shelton, WA$309K322,168
- 90 SE Low Rd Shelton, WA$195K321,008
- 110 SE Low Rd Shelton, WA$287K232,022
- 10 SE Court Rd Shelton, WA$175K311,960
- 60 SE Low Rd Shelton, WA$150K22868
- 10 SE Bluff Loop Rd Shelton, WA--Studio--18,730
- 20 SE Court Rd Shelton, WA$186K211,872
- 110 SE Bluff Loop Rd Shelton, WA$251K322,008
- 90 SE High Rd Shelton, WA$75K21540
- 670 SE Sells Dr Shelton, WA$652K22.51,638
- 30 SE Court Rd Shelton, WA$210K231,168
- 31 SE Beach Loop Rd Shelton, WA$238K221,790
- 30 SE Bluff Loop Rd Shelton, WA$135K321,700
- 30 SE Low Rd Shelton, WA$171K211,378
- 50 SE Bluff Loop Rd Shelton, WA$202K221,248
- 40 SE Court Rd Shelton, WA$182K331,556
- 21 SE Court Rd Shelton, WA$125K21775
- 70 SE Bluff Loop Rd Shelton, WA$380K232,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!