101 Shearin Rd, Smithfield, NC 275773 beds, 2 baths, 1,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $91,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,175 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 17K08017L
- Zillow Home ID: 84720026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 Shearin Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27577 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 104.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 216% higher than in Raleigh Metro, and 282.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27577 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27577 home values.
- 23 Lowell Ct Smithfield, NC$152K321,512
- 205 Jones Rd Smithfield, NC$113K321,226
- Shearin Rd Smithfield, NC$90K321,063
- 100 Shearin Rd Smithfield, NC$127K321,255
- 47 Lowell Ct Smithfield, NC--321,370
- 107 Shearin Rd Smithfield, NC$146K321,344
- 109 Shearin Rd Smithfield, NC$90K321,063
- 189 Jones Rd Smithfield, NC$77K311,322
- 181 Jones Cir Clayton, NC$99K321,552
- 113 Shearin Rd Smithfield, NC$107K321,215
- 64 Lowell Ct Smithfield, NC$106K321,220
- 110 Shearin Rd Smithfield, NC$87K322,432
- 117 Shearin Rd Smithfield, NC$108K32.51,243
- Jones Rd NC$216K32.52,328
- 102 Renee Dr Smithfield, NC$144K321,370
- Renee Dr Smithfield, NC$151K321,398
- 121 Shearin Rd Smithfield, NC$90K321,052
- 210 Jones Rd NC$283K32.51,969
- 104 Renee Dr Smithfield, NC$108K321,123
- 326 Jones St Zebulon, NC$428K33.54,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292