A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1974
- Views: 1,126 all time views
- HOA Fee: $47
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $610,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $555
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Cable/Dish, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ No Garage, Garage Parking Features \ No Parking, Heating \ Baseboard, Heating \ Electric, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Putting Green, HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court/Facility, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Building, Security Features \ Security Gate, Security Features \ Security Service, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, View \ Mountains, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Electric
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 05249114000
- Zillow Home ID: 16145811
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $540-795K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95076 home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Watsonville as a whole. Among 95076 homes, this home is valued 69.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 107.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% higher than in Watsonville, and 30.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95076 home values.
Nearby Schools in Watsonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.