- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 27,364 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $52
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $4,200,000
- Price/sqft: $5,672
- MLS #: NP15073519
- Parking: Garage, 6 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Gas Oven, Appliances \ Gas Stove, Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, Appliances \ Range/Stove Hood, Appliances \ Refrigerator, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Yearly, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, ConstructionMaterials \ Stone, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, ConstructionMaterials \ Wood, Cooling \ None, EatingArea \ Area, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, EatingArea \ Separated, Fireplace \ Bonus Room, Fireplace \ Kitchen, Fireplace \ Living Room, Fireplace \ Master Bedroom, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Floor \ Hardwood, Heating \ Forced Air, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Beamed Ceilings, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, InteriorFeatures \ Open Floor Plan, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, LastChangeType \ New Listing, Laundry \ Gas & Electric Dryer Hookup, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer Hookup, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Beach Access, LotFeatures \ Beach Front, LotFeatures \ Bluff Front, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Lawn, LotFeatures \ Ocean Access, LotFeatures \ Ocean Front, LotFeatures \ Ocean Side of Freeway, LotFeatures \ Ocean Side Of Highway 1, LotFeatures \ Waterfront, Patio \ Deck, Patio \ Patio, Patio \ Roof Top, Patio \ Slab, Patio \ Stone, Patio \ Terrace, Pool \ None, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Sewer \ Sewer Paid, Spa \ None, Stories \ Two Level, Style \ Custom Built, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Electricity - On Property, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Telephone - On Property, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Utilities \ Water Meter on Property, View \ Bluff, View \ Catalina, View \ Coastline, View \ Ocean, View \ Panoramic, View \ Pier, View \ Water, View \ White Water, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,035 sqft
- Parcel #: 05221004
- Zillow Home ID: 35971489
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $11.25M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92625 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 92625 homes, this home is 1177.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 538.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92625, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2905.3% higher than in Orange, and 987.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92625 home values.
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.