101 Springview Dr, Lynden, WA 982643 beds, 2 baths, 1,613 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 518 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Exposed agrigate driveway,walkways and patio, Hot tub hook up, Emerald green arbivitae perimeter,
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,613 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4003174231800000
- Zillow Home ID: 23654911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 Springview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98264, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% higher than in Lynden, and 62.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98264 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98264 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292