- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 239 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 818
- All time views: 1,726
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2009
- Price/sqft: $26
- MLS #: 51923513
- SWE Homes SWE Homes
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Financing Available: Cash Sale
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Status: Active
- List Type: Lease
- Lot Description: Subdivision Lot
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Property Type: Free Standing
- SqFt Source: Appraisal District
- Year Built Source: Appraisal District
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- 1st Lien Assumable: Yes
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Financing Available: Investor
- Defects: Has Known Defects
- Foundation Description: Block & Beam
- Style Description: Ranch
- Financing Available: Owner Financing
- Heating System Description: Other Heating
- Number Of Unit Stories: 1
- Geo Market Area: Other
- Section Number: 0
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension: 11x10
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 12x10
- Legal Subdivision: Other
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 10x10
- Legal Description: ACRES 0.601
- Legal Description: 17 ABST. 17 PICKNEY LOUT
- Legal Description: TRACT 053
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 000017004301
- Zillow Home ID: 52847695
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Pine Forest
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.