101 W Second St, Lexington, KY 405073 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Heat pump
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2121467612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 W Second Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% higher than in Lexington, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40507 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Downtown home values.
- 209 N Limestone # 302 Lexington, KY$159K11--
- 209 N Limestone # 200 Lexington, KY$204K22.5--
- 211 N Limestone UNIT 200 Lexington, KY$202K22.5--
- 115 W Second St Lexington, KY$206K--22,512
- 225 N Limestone APT C Lexington, KY$148K211,000
- 225 N Limestone APT B Lexington, KY$149K221,000
- 225 N Limestone Lexington, KY--221,200
- 225 N Limestone # 227 Lexington, KY$526K--43,534
- 216 N Limestone Lexington, KY$474K--26,200
- 112 Constitution St Lexington, KY$143K--11,329
- 114 Constitution St Lexington, KY$144K--11,329
- 221 N Limestone Lexington, KY$179K232,400
- 226 N Limestone Lexington, KY$456K--53,960
- 200 W Second St UNIT 300 Lexington, KY$332K222,300
- 200 W Second St UNIT 101 Lexington, KY$230K--2958
- 200 W Second St UNIT 100 Lexington, KY$238K--21,173
- 200 W Second St UNIT 200 Lexington, KY$257K--21,157
- 200 W Second St UNIT 301 Lexington, KY$243K--21,091
- 200 W Second St UNIT 401 Lexington, KY$203K11.51,333
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292