- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 32 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,848 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $38
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $213
- MLS #: BA8581355
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 380 sqft
- Acreage \ 0.632185, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, BasementType \ Connecting Stairway, BasementType \ Daylight, BasementType \ Improved, BasementType \ Outside Entrance, BasementType \ Partial, BasementType \ Shelving, BasementType \ W, CondoFee \ 0, Cooling \ Central A/C, Cooling \ Zoned, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Directions \ North Charles Street to Witherspoon. House is on c, Exterior \ Stone, FeePeriod \ Annually, Fireplaces \ 2, GarageType \ 1-Car Garage, HalfBaths \ 2, HasBasement \ 1, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, Heating \ Radiator, HOAFee \ 461, InteriorFeatures \ Floor Plan-Traditional, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, ListingDate \ 2015-03-23T00:00:00, LotNumber \ 017, LotSquareFootage \ 27538, NoOfLevels \ 3, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Garage, PropertyMasterType \ Single Family, PropertyType \ Detached, Roofing \ Slate, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Style \ French Country, TaxYear \ 2014, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalSquareFeet \ 0, TotalTaxes \ 19479.44, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,622 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 207
- Lot width: 10
- Parcel #: 5007 017
- Zillow Home ID: 36621930
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $543-920K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Homeland home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Homeland homes, this home is 116.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Homeland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.9% lower than in Baltimore, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Homeland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Homeland home values.
- 5502 N Charles St3 beds, 2 baths
2,148 sqft, 11,325 sqft lot, built in 1947
|100 Upnor Rd Baltimore, MD||$1.14M||--||6||6,592|
|100 Witherspoon Rd Baltimore, MD||$1.14M||7||6.5||5,927|
|102 Upnor Rd Baltimore, MD||$552K||3||3.5||1,317|
|102 Witherspoon Rd Baltimore, MD||$867K||--||5||4,600|
|5205 N Charles St Baltimore, MD||$698K||5||3.5||3,667|
|101 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$1.11M||7||6.5||7,397|
|Witherspoon Rd Baltimore, MD||$779K||--||3.5||3,908|
|103 Witherspoon Rd Baltimore, MD||$779K||--||3.5||3,908|
|104 Upnor Rd Baltimore, MD||$637K||--||2.5||2,371|
|101 Upnor Rd Baltimore, MD||$644K||--||3.5||2,960|
|103 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$779K||--||3.5||3,682|
|5203 N Charles St Baltimore, MD||$618K||--||2.5||2,592|
|104 Witherspoon Rd Baltimore, MD||$576K||--||2||2,508|
|123 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$600K||5||4.5||3,344|
|105 Witherspoon Rd Baltimore, MD||$667K||--||2.5||2,600|
|103 Upnor Rd Baltimore, MD||$596K||--||2||2,474|
|105 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$737K||4||3.5||2,914|
|5307 N Charles St Baltimore, MD||$1.02M||--||3.5||5,063|
|5201 N Charles St Baltimore, MD||$643K||--||3.5||2,592|
|106 Witherspoon Rd Baltimore, MD||$601K||--||3.5||2,074|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.