1010 3rd St, Sedro Woolley, WA 98284
For Sale: $255,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:2,910 sq ft
- Lot:9,480 sqft
- Year Built:1955
- Last Sold:Feb 2003 for $201,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow71
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Garage Size308
- Last Remodel Year1992
- MLS #550776
- Parcel #P117237
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID52699895
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$258,285||$230K – $284K||-$3,484||$88||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,254/mo||$1.1K – $1.6K/mo||+$24||$0.43||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 98284 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Sedro-Woolley as a whole. Among 98284 homes, this home is 44.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 29.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98284 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.1% higher than in Sedro-Woolley, and 341.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98284 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sedro-Woolley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98284 home values.
Neighborhood for 1010 3rd Street
- 1100 3rd St Sedro Woolley, WA$112K21.51,051
- 1110 3rd St Sedro Woolley, WA$214K32.02,392
- 301 Talcott St Sedro Woolley, WA$144K31.01,152
- 132 Talcott St Sedro Woolley, WA$245K52.52,786
- 315 Warner St Sedro Woolley, WA$239K3--2,296
- 319 Talcott St Sedro Woolley, WA$181K32.01,584
- 120 Nelson St Sedro Woolley, WA$177K21.01,400
- 106 Talcott St Sedro Woolley, WA$127K11.0558
- 104 Talcott St Sedro Woolley, WA$96K20.8846
- 307 Bennett St Sedro Woolley, WA$159K31.01,000
- 401 Warner St Sedro Woolley, WA$276K3--2,460
- 30XX Ash Way Sedro Woolley, WA--------
- 415 Warner St Sedro Woolley, WA$209K32.01,715
- 804 Puget Ave Sedro Woolley, WA$168K41.01,702
- 417 Warner St Sedro Woolley, WA$156K53.02,104
- 330 Jameson St Sedro Woolley, WA$153K41.01,815
- 423 Talcott St Sedro Woolley, WA$148K32.01,944
- 420 Warner St Sedro Woolley, WA$221K21.01,966
- 809 Eastern Ave Sedro Woolley, WA--Studio--2,560
- 321 Jameson St Sedro Woolley, WA$125K41.01,514
Nearby Schools in Sedro-Woolley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005