A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1974
- Views: 4,259 all time views
- HOA Fee: $384/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2015 for $605,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $560
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- View: City
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Pool Descriptions: No Pool
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Eating Areas: Bar
- Security Safety: Fire Sprinklers
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Appliances: D Hookup
- Listing Status: Pending
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Security Safety: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- Association Amenities: Assoc Pet Rules
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 32
- Floor size: 1,081 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 4340002051
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 20518026
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $530-675K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% less than in West Hollywood, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90069 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (31)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1010 Hammond St|
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.