1010 Monique Way, Dixon, CA 956204 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $424,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- Parking: 630 sqft
- Dining Room \ Formal,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Family Room \ Fireplace(s),Living Room \ Fireplace(s),Pool Type \ Gunite,Pool Type \ In Ground,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Custom,View(s) \ City,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 0113363020
- Zillow Home ID: 15698121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1010 Monique Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% greater than in Dixon, and 27.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95620 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 1300 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$350K32.51,800
- 1000 Monique Way Dixon, CA$421K322,508
- 1015 Monique Way Dixon, CA$387K321,898
- 1005 Monique Way Dixon, CA$402K42.52,285
- 1000 Stratford Ave Dixon, CA$310K321,674
- 1305 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$345K421,900
- 985 Monique Way Dixon, CA$347K32.52,011
- 1350 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$419K422,485
- 1315 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$346K321,775
- 980 Monique Way Dixon, CA$392K321,978
- 1250 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$361K----2,134
- 1325 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$389K32.52,408
- 1015 Sommer Dr Dixon, CA$333K321,798
- 1255 Charity Ln Dixon, CA$350K321,960
- 1199 Dawson Dr Dixon, CA$264K321,605
- 980 Stratford Ave Dixon, CA$307K321,586
- 1370 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$397K42.52,076
- 1200 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$196K321,415
- 975 Monique Way Dixon, CA$438K43.52,698
- 1005 Sommer Dr Dixon, CA$382K432,443
Nearby Schools in Dixon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292