1010 Pine St, Menlo Park, CA 940256 beds, 3 baths, 4,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,980,000
- Price/sqft: $440
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,496 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 061382200
- Zillow Home ID: 15581368
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1010 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% greater than in Menlo Park, and 87% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 280 Ravenswood Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.92M844,016
- 1030-1032 Pine St Menlo Park, CA$1.07M43.52,214
- 240 Ravenswood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.85MStudio--4,016
- 1034 Pine St APT 3 Menlo Park, CA$10.2M97.57,499
- 1034 Pine St APT 1 Menlo Park, CA$1.32M22950
- 1032 Pine St Menlo Park, CA$1.03M43.52,201
- 1052 Pine St Menlo Park, CA$617K21.51,320
- 1054 Pine St Menlo Park, CA$630K21.51,370
- 1042 Pine St Menlo Park, CA$2M322,457
- 1058 Pine St Menlo Park, CA$864K21.51,355
- 1056 Pine St Menlo Park, CA$863K21.51,355
- 1056 Pine St Menlo Park, CA$666K21.51,374
- 1056 Pine St # 6 Menlo Park, CA$10.7M12129,625
- 1045 Pine St Menlo Park, CA$880K32.51,390
- 1049 Pine St Menlo Park, CA$970K32.51,390
- 1056 Pine St Menlo Park, CA$857K21.51,355
- 1055 Pine St # 4 Menlo Park, CA$850K22.51,200
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292