1010 S Douglas Ave, Nashville, TN 37204
By Owner: $448,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,252 sq ft
- Lot:7,500 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Nov 2007 for $160,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
Please call or email, do not knock on door without appointment.
Buyer to verify square footages, home to be sold as-is.
- Days on Zillow50
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Last Remodel Year1980
- Lot Depth150
- Lot Width50
- Parcel #10513014900
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID41133852
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$382,637||$341K – $413K||+$3,334||$169||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,818/mo||$1.4K – $2.9K/mo||+$117||$0.81||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Melrose home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Nashville as a whole. Among Melrose homes, this home is 50.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 0.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Melrose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.8% lower than in Nashville, and 20.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Melrose home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Melrose home values.
Neighborhood for 1010 S Douglas Avenue
- 1008 S Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$303K41.01,653
- 1012 S Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$331K21.01,498
- 1006 S Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$275K22.01,280
- 1014 S Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$542K43.02,970
- 1011 Bate Ave Nashville, TN$337K32.51,618
- 1009 Bate Ave Nashville, TN$247K21.0971
- 1013 Bate Ave Nashville, TN$268K22.01,455
- 1004 S Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$263K21.01,176
- 1007 Bate Ave Nashville, TN$236K21.0972
- 1100 S Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$502K33.02,719
- 1013 S Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$358K32.01,926
- 1011 S Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$341K42.01,799
- 1015 S Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$414K42.03,010
- 1005 Bate Ave Nashville, TN$290K41.51,124
- 1017 Bate Ave Nashville, TN$369K32.52,222
- 2101 10th Ave S Nashville, TN$297K32.01,250
- 1102 S Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$278K51.01,707
- 1003 Bate Ave Nashville, TN$295K31.01,214
- 1019 Bate Ave Nashville, TN$275K41.01,370
- 2103 10th Ave S Nashville, TN$346K42.01,674
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.