1010 SW 2nd St, Okeechobee, FL 349743 beds, 2 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- View: City
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: R32137350170000400150
- Zillow Home ID: 45964891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1010 Sw 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34974 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.3% lower than in Okeechobee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34974 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Okeechobee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1008 SW 2nd St Okeechobee, FL$73K--1988
- 101 SW 11th Ave Okeechobee, FL$65K--21,560
- 1013 SW Park St Okeechobee, FL$94K--11,384
- 1006 SW 2nd St Okeechobee, FL$73K--1988
- 1011 SW Park St Okeechobee, FL$88K--11,176
- SW 2nd St Okeechobee, FL----1--
- 1005 SW 2nd St Okeechobee, FL$60K--11,176
- 1003 SW 2nd St Okeechobee, FL$59K--11,100
- 1009 SW Park St Okeechobee, FL$42K--1800
- 205 SW 11th Ave Okeechobee, FL$73K--12,360
- 1007 SW Park St Okeechobee, FL$150K--1.53,258
- 200 SW 10th Ave Okeechobee, FL$133K--23,152
- 1006 SW 3rd St Okeechobee, FL$86K221,220
- 1008 SW 3rd St Okeechobee, FL$35K--1860
- 1010 SW 3rd St Okeechobee, FL$37K21780
- 1004 SW 3rd St Okeechobee, FL$69K--21,667
- 211 SW 11th Ave Okeechobee, FL$64K--11,600
- 100 SW 11th Ave Okeechobee, FL$74K--11,716
- 102 SW 11th Ave Okeechobee, FL$108K--21,256
- 212 SW 10th Ave Okeechobee, FL$69K--21,395
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!