1010 Turpin St, Augusta, GA 309013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $44,500
- Price/sqft: $33
- Parking: 288 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 88
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 0731048020
- Zillow Home ID: 14962630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1010 Turpin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Turpin Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.3% less than in Augusta, and 58.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Turpin Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Turpin Hill home values.
- 1012 Turpin St Augusta, GA$40K211,276
- 1806 Clarkston St Augusta, GA$41K311,423
- 1808 Clarkston St Augusta, GA$57K331,892
- 1002 Turpin St Augusta, GA$92K321,651
- 1905 Old Savannah Rd Augusta, GA$44K311,162
- 1018 Turpin St Augusta, GA$57K211,269
- 1907 Old Savannah Rd Augusta, GA$41K211,093
- 1009 Turpin St Augusta, GA$38K311,008
- 1011 Turpin St Augusta, GA$39K311,008
- 1007 Turpin St Augusta, GA$39K311,008
- 1013 Turpin St Augusta, GA$51K311,008
- 1810 Clarkston St # 1/2 Augusta, GA$71K421,552
- 1005 Turpin St Augusta, GA$44K311,224
- 1015 Turpin St Augusta, GA$51K211,008
- 1020 Turpin St Augusta, GA$45K21840
- 1909 Old Savannah Rd Augusta, GA$80K421,620
- 1003 Turpin St Augusta, GA$40K211,074
- 1017 Turpin St Augusta, GA$44K211,008
- 1009 6th Ave Augusta, GA$41K31962
- 1001 Turpin St Augusta, GA$70K41.51,476
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292