- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10104 Londonshire Ln, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 3 baths, 2,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $291,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 624 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,995 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 0592475840
- Zillow Home ID: 51586861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10104 Londonshire Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33647, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% greater than in Hillsborough, and 287.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33647 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 10106 Londonshire Ln Tampa, FL$321K432,723
- 18305 Eastwyck Dr Tampa, FL$300K432,847
- 18307 Eastwyck Dr Tampa, FL$353K432,893
- 18309 Eastwyck Dr Tampa, FL$337K543,498
- 10105 Londonshire Ln Tampa, FL$278K432,849
- 10103 Londonshire Ln Tampa, FL$287K432,583
- 10102 Newham Way Tampa, FL$351K53.53,307
- 10108 Londonshire Ln Tampa, FL$302K432,756
- 10104 Newham Way Tampa, FL$300K432,868
- 10107 Londonshire Ln Tampa, FL$299K432,583
- 10101 Londonshire Ln Tampa, FL$312K432,767
- 10109 Londonshire Ln Tampa, FL$294K432,780
- 10112 Londonshire Ln Tampa, FL$300K432,570
- 18443 Eastwyck Dr Tampa, FL$311K432,828
- 18445 Eastwyck Dr Tampa, FL$306K432,891
- 10101 Newham Way Tampa, FL$310K432,853
- 18310 Eastwyck Dr Tampa, FL$317K433,153
- 18308 Eastwyck Dr Tampa, FL$323K433,261
- 18441 Eastwyck Dr Tampa, FL$333K432,995
- 18447 Eastwyck Dr Tampa, FL$287K432,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!