- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1973
- 98 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,924 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $54,300
- Last sale price/sqft: $39
- MLS #: T2734101
- Air Conditioning \ Wall Units/Window, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Financing Available \ Cash, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Duplex, Property Type \ Income, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1435840100
- Zillow Home ID: 82056307
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $43-79K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Tampa home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among North Tampa homes, this home is 11.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% greater than in Tampa, and 268.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Tampa home values.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.